Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Pokemon Information Introduction

BLOG INTRODUCTION



Hello Everyone!

First I will tell you a little bit about my inspiration to make this blog. I am a huge Pokemon fan. I have played nearly all of the Pokemon games from Red, Blue, Yellow etc. all the way through to Black and White 2 and plan to get X and/or Y. I have also played the Pokemon pinball games, Pokemon stadiums, and Pokemon conquest. I however have not played some of the Pokemon games on the Wii because I do not own a Wii but may eventually get one and play those games as well. I want to share my love for Pokemon and I have vast knowledge of the games and the Pokemon themselves so I want to share my knowledge to help people learn and hopefully find the game(s) more enjoyable.

This blog will be an organized blog about pretty much anything you could want to learn about Pokemon. Each Pokemon will have it's own post for simple navigation to find what you want to know and skip what you already know or don't care to know. It will contain move sets, locations, pokedex descriptions, pictures of the Pokemon, and my own suggestions and opinions of that specific Pokemon. It will contain all legendaries and specific event Pokemon. If anyone has anything to they would like to add make sure to leave it in a comment for everyone else to see and I may even add it into the post. 

1 comment:

  1. Hey :) I really like where this blog is going I have played a few Pokemon games and want to further develop my Pokemon knowledge. I will be checking back here from time to time to see what I can learn.

    ReplyDelete